Thursday 21 March 2013

A year today

A year today

Not only is it Human’s Rights Day http://www.southafrica.info/news/rights-200312.htm#.UUhkwhnRw18 - an important day that signifies so much for South African history - today but I have just realized that in exactly one year I will be wedding the Rice cake. We have been together for almost a decade. I hear your jaw drop to the ground…



Varsity sweethearts have managed to make it through – can you believe it. I suppose after being together for 10 years, 1 will fly by. We have 365 days until the nuptials and I am sure that there will be many a wedding post leading up to the big day. If you have any inspiring ideas or thoughts send them through, I am always open to some creative procrastinating.  

Let the planning begin… 

2 comments:

  1. Wooooooooow!!!! Unbelievable that you are guys are still going strong!!! Big love to my two Kimberley Hall friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know T, can you believe it... It has been far too long since we caught up. We need a reunion.

      Delete