Wednesday 15 May 2013

Interweb and Creative Inspirasie

I was perusing the interweb this morning and stumbled across a little creative inspirasie. Wow, people are so talented. I love painting/designing etc but battle to find the time to put paint to canvas these days. It is no excuse, which I remind myself on a constant basis but it is the unfortunate reality at the moment. So I guess I will have to just have to enjoy other peoples art in the interim. 

I was really taken with these interpretive female portraits – the integrated medium vibe is right up street and wouldn’t mind these gracing me with their presence on one of my walls at home.  




What you think? Please share any creative sources that you have, we all love a bit of creative inspirasie.

Images: http://designspiration.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment