Friday 10 May 2013

Where’s the Chino?



I have been so incredibly neglectful of the chino. Abundant apologies. I got a stern talking to from the Iranian cherub and realised I really had let things slip. The last two weeks have been incredibly action packed, in good ways and in bad. But lets focus on the good.

The era of babies, engagements and new adventures has begun. I became an aunt for the first time and the entire family has become slightly baba obsessed. She is the most precious little thing in the whole world, not to mention the cutest – so you can understand why we are all so in love. Thats the baby part covered.

Engagements – we have a few friends who have recently taken the leap and we are so excited for them. Last Sunday, I helped one couple with an engagement photoshoot. We took some amazing photos for their Save the Dates and website.  It is cheesy to do these things but weddings are all about cheese. The photographs are beautiful and I think its important to capture the important moments in life. Watch this space for the Save the Date idea Will give you a sneak peak when I can.

The venue where we took the pics was absolute stunning. The view of Jozi is insane. You can see everything from the mines in Soweto – JHB CBD – Sandton and Rosebank centres. Pretty awesome panoramic of smog city, especially at sunset.

2013 is going to be a BIG year, with our own wedding to plan as well as a few other tricks up our sleeves. Ill let you in on the secrets as we go along. This was just a quick hello to let you know that I am in fact still alive. I promise there will be more activity on the cup-of chino, stay tuned.

Have a good weekend everyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment