Wednesday 10 April 2013

Chino adventure

Chino adventure

A cup-of-chino adventure is always welcomed. I love finding new places for my caffeine addiction. Whether it be a quaint tea garden or a modern coffee shop, I love them just the same.

The decor always inspires me, especially when you can purchase what is on display. On my Easter escapade I uncovered this little gem - Latte and lace.


 The people of Empangeni are well aquatinted with it and I can see why. Look at the lovely style, plus you can buy anything on the shelves. It's all for sale. The tea and scones were absolutely delish. Luckily for my bank account, I had a flight back to Joburg and could only take hand luggage. If that had not been the case April would have been very poor.


So if you ever pass through the metropolis of Empangeni and need to feed your chino addiction, stop by Latte and lace. Just make sure that you have an empty suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment